Saturday, April 25, 2009

Vidya, Me and the pencil

So as I said earlier, we were many friends in the van. Vidya, Lucy, Skaria, Antony, Jacob, Ramu. And many more joined later. One day it happened. We were on our way back from school. I was seated with Vidya and someone else on a seat. I was playing with her pencil. It was a nice pencil which she loved a lot. During the play, the pencil broke somehow and it was in my hand. I managed to join the pencil for the time being. But, Dangerrrrrrrrr. From Vidya and her bro. Her bro Ramu is a fat guy and I was scared of him. So I planned a trick. I said “ Vidya, I will show u a magic”. She said OK. The I said said “ I will break the pencil and join it back”. She said ok. Then I took the pencil and acted as if I am forcefully breaking it. Then took the pieces apart. Then I joined it and held it upside down. Thankfully, the other piece dint fall down. Then I said “ Its your turn now. Try” . She tried. By this time, the broken area was loose and it never stood as before. I said “Oh Vidya, u really broke it.” May be she really believed she herself broke it. Or something else. Anyway, she dint complain and I was saved from the punches. He heeee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rony,You are so bright and vidhya is so stupid