Friday, May 1, 2009

The tall fat boy and the sweet

One more, tall fat boy whom I was afraid of. During our KG, we had snacks interval by around 11 in the morning. My classmates and I used to bring different snacks and drinks. My amma used to give me nice snacks usually. But once in a while she used to give me ‘ellunda’. And I was not so fond of its taste. There was this boy in my class who used to snatch my ellundas from me. So one day I decided to play a trick on him. I never liked ellunda, but I liked the sweet in it. So before he could snatch the ellundas, I used to put the ellundas in my mouth, water it and squeeze out all sweet and then keep it back in the snacks box. The other boy used to eat it as if nothing has happened. He heeee. I think it continued for a long time till we stopped bringing the snacks box.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheheeeheh clever you :P

Anonymous said...

did u actually do dis Rony....n did u ever tell dis to ur poor friend... :)