Wednesday, June 11, 2008

1BHK for rent in Bangalore

1BHK available for rent, was the ad..... There was a phone number given...... I called him up.... 'Can I talk to Mr..' 'Speaking' 'I saw an ad regarding 1bhk for rent' 'Thats true' 'Can I come down and see the house' 'Sure' ........

'Hello..I came to see the house' 'Come...This is the house' 'How much would be the built-up area' 'Dont know' 'How much is the rent you expect?' 'How many people plan to stay? Where are you working? Which company?' .......... I gave all details..... 'Rent is XXXX' .... 'Uncle, dont you think XXXX is a bit high in this area?' 'You are in a good company and earning well. So, why dont you give?' ......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes.....True....

--xh-- said...

da, itz true.. but fortunetely, i got a landlord who considers me as his family. last 3 yr am staying with them.. changed 3 houeses in teh same compound..

will visit the place when ever u post new... keep posting da.. :) and - welcome to my place to...

Anonymous said...

its true...even i faced lot of problem in searching a gud 1 bhk house...finally i got one with high rent...amount(rent) is not worth for that house...the most irritating part was the owner has promised me to provid an almira within 7days which he provided after 2 months

Anonymous said...

Bangalore is a place where the standard of living of people is high(blame it on IT), thats why its the first place were prices go up first followed by other metro's, my Observation.

Anonymous said...

Bangalore is a place where the standard of living of people is high(blame it on IT), thats why its the first place were prices go up first followed by other metro's, my Observation.

Unknown said...

Its true !! To find no brokerage flats visit ...http://near-egl.blogspot.com/

http://mybengaluru.net/Shriram.aspx